Animal Collective - Fall Be Kind (2009) [FLAC]
~
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Labels:
Experimental,
FLAC,
Indie Folk,
My Uploads,
Neo-Psychedelia

Tracklist:
1. Graze
2. What Would I Want? Sky
3. Bleed
4. On a Highway
5. I Think I Can
Materiał w wersji cyfrowej będzie dostępny od 23 listopada. W tradycyjnej kompaktowej i winylowej edycji krążek ukaże się 14 grudnia.
W nagraniu "What Would I Want? Sky" wykorzystano - po raz pierwszy w historii oficjalnie - sample nagrania Grateful Dead. W piosence usłyszeć będzie można fragmenty utworu "Unbroken Chain".
last.fm
DOWNLOAD - flac
''The five-track EP is slated to make its online debut November 23, nearly a month before its December 15th physical release. The boys put the record together early last year in both Mississippi and Brooklyn, with help from Ben Allen. And one of the new tracks, “What Would I Want? Sky,” features the first-ever legal Grateful Dead sample! Sounds intriguing (and possibly trippy?) to me.''
0 comments:
Post a Comment